Need room to maneuver?
Of course you do! The Companion Slider 5th Wheel Hitch gives you the extra room you need.
We know what it’s like to tow with a short bed truck! That’s why we designed our slider hitch to give you twelve inches of slide, so you can have the extra room to maneuver your fifth-wheel. And it’s a Companion so you’ll love the ride.
It's removable! Free up your truck bed when you are not towing. The Companion Slider utilizes the B&W Turnoverball under-bed mounting system.
Part Number: RVK3405
- 12" of movement, for turning and maneuvering clearance in shortbed trucks.
- Automatically latches in both directions- only get out of the truck once to move into maneuvering position.
- Tight tolerances in sliding mechanism, moves smoothly without the rattle.
- Three vertical adjustments, 17", 18", 19".
- Fully articulating coupler head allows front to back and side to side pivoting.
- 1" thick, wrap-around jaws fit kingpin perfectly, eliminating sloppy starts and stops.
- Polyurethane bushings provide a quiet, rattle free towing experience.
- Utilizes the B&W Turnoverball under-bed mounting system. Pull a Gooseneck or a 5th Wheel with the same system.
- Can be removed (two people!) for a clean bed with no rails. No mounting rails means using your truck for more than towing.
- Product Weight: Base 212 lbs, Coupler 75 lbs
- Footprint: 34.75" Wide x 45" Deep
- Measurement from center of hitch post to front edge (cab-side) of hitch: 15"
20000 LB. GTW
5000 LB. VTW